-
December 8th, 2005, 07:56 PM
#1
Inactive Member
So--is anyone else irritated at the change? I have two of Kit's books from the last version, and one of Molly's (the other books we've read at the library). Since dd is getting Kit, and I just got the Christmas dress (thanks AG specials!), I decided to get Kit's Surprise for her as well, but I want it to be the old cover. . . . There is a used bookstore here which has lots of AG books, so I'll go look. They aren't cheap though. . . .
I wonder if bookstores would still have the old ones or if they have to replace them? I'll look.
Also--any of you near the outlet? I would think that they would carry the old ones.
I like those covers more, but I'm sure we are just all creatures of habit. . . .
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks